elcome to the ES Shopping Shortlist, the monthly roundup of unmissable new products at the moment.
Covid restrictions are falling and the world is once again open, which means there is something to smile about. Whether you plan to return indoors to go to the theater, concerts, or the movies, or take advantage of those precious rays at every opportunity, you’ll need a new wardrobe to do just that. 24/7 loungewear is no longer enough. . For new threads to an RPP snippet, check out our list of fashion bestsellers on this site very moment.
There is so much going on in June that we are not sure where to start. Let’s start with pride. This month we’re celebrating all things LGBTQ + with limited edition collections and rainbow striped fashion, beauty and more, where all or part of the proceeds are donated to relevant charities. . Get the full detail below.
It’s a mega sporting season too, with Euro football, Wimbledon and cricket all kicking off this month and ready to hear you roar. There are plenty of ways to mark these moments if you don’t have a ticket, which we’ve outlined below.
For more inspiration on what to spend your hard-earned money on in June, get ready to rock n scroll.
The pride pack
Support great charities and give yourself a little something extra. June is Pride Month, and these are just a few of the companies that will be celebrating BIG:
- SodaStream: the retro sparkling water dispenser has a new limited edition Spirit ‘Rainbow Story’ machine, £ 99.99, of which ALL UK proceeds will be donated to ILGA World, a global LGBTQI + organization, a community human rights NGO.
- PUMA: run by Cara Delevinge, the sports brand The pride initiative is called Forever Free Pride Collection and donate 20 percent of proceeds to the Model Foundation, a Giving Back Fund project that will be used to support LGBTQIA + charities around the world.
- The boy smells: a new limited edition PRIDE collection consists of five candles, each color radiating from within. Boy Smells partners with The Trevor Project with 20% of proceeds donated to the cause in June and July.
- DKNY: DKNY collaborated with the Hetrick Martin Institute on the Pride capsule collection which includes a unisex t-shirt and tank top with the slogan “ask me my pronouns” with a rainbow. Prices from £ 27.
- Morph: the makeup brand 2021 Pride Collection LIVE WITH LOVE! is outside, with RuPaul choreographer Todrick Hall as the face. Shop for gorgeous eyeshadow palettes, hand mirrors and eye brush sets, with all the benefits with The Trevor Project and GLSEN. Prices from £ 12.
- Harry’s: the shaving brand released a “Never been prouder” shave with pride designed in partnership with illustrator Zipeng Zhu with £ 10 per set of £ 28 donated to Albert Kennedy Trust (AKT), an organization supporting LGBTQ + homeless youth.
- Levi’s: one of denim’s biggest names is backing OutRight Action International with a dedicated collection featuring a unisex range of modern styles from Levi’s classics, showcasing its own take on the iconic rainbow.
- Disney: the brand supports a list of LGBTQ + communities with a Rainbow Disney collection, which includes toys, housewares and accessories.
- PopSockets: revamp your Pride mobile thanks to PopSockets Pride launches. Profits will help raise vital funds to tackle homelessness among LGBTQ + youth with akt.
- Converse: brands pledge to donate part of the funding to the LGBTQIA + community of Converse’s ongoing partnership with the It Gets Better project [IGBP]. Our favorites of the collection? High tops are our new summer staple.
- All saints: the label has released a range of Pride t-shirts, with £ 10 of each sale going to Pride Charity of Choice, Kaleidoscope.
- Coach: ‘Pride Is Where You Find It’ is the brand’s 2021 Pride campaign, introducing a Coaching Pride Collection of bags, t-shirts and shoes, all treated by rainbow, with multiple causes supported. We are on board.
- Michael Kors: the #MKPride capsule line offers a range of pieces for women, men and non-sexist. Accessorized with rainbow heart patches, the capsule also includes a special edition Pride t-shirt, complete with a distinctive MICHAEL KORS rainbow logo patch. Profits for the benefit of OutRight Action International.
Child’s play at Moschino
The Sesame Street gang are all going straight to FROW thanks to luxury brand Moschino, who used the characters for a new collection featuring singer-songwriter Kacey Musgraves. The Moschino Sesame Street collection includes 33 pieces of ready-to-wear and accessories. Get rid of Cookie Monster, we’re coming for the collection.
Colors to match the Sunglass Hut
Sunglasses season is here, but if you’re in the market for a new set of sunglasses to stroll around town, head to Camden and Battersea Power Station. During the various weekends of June, you will find Sunglasses hut‘s pop-up on wheels; a motorhome fitted out with a selection of 30 styles perfect for the summer.
- 54-56 Camden Lock Pl, London, NW1 8AF
- June 17 – 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Circus West Village, London, SW11 8AH
- June 6, 10 and 13 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Cream tea burger, do you like it? Gousto’s New Burger Line Makes an Unusual Summer Feast
It’s a case of sunny, hamburger buns at recipe box company Gousto, which has teamed up with Wild Buns to launch a line of five barbecue-ready burgers with a twist. The range includes a peanut butter and jelly burger, a cream tea burger (yes with curd cream and jam!) And a kettle frozen patty. Do you dare?
Lloyds Pharmacy Beauty Products Sale: Nivea Sun, Yardley and more for a five
Open your piggy bank and check the back of the couch for change – Lloyds Pharmacy is having a big beauty sale, with big names in makeup and suncare up to five cents like this 45 shades Haul of Fame Profusion Palette – was: £ 24, now: £ 5! Put your paws on it while you can.
Snaps for Snag’s new inclusive swimwear line
Well done to Snag, the summer saviors who make anti-chafe shorts, tights and leggings that hug the curves perfectly. The body positive fashion retailer has just released its first collection of plus size swimwear, which cover and support, leaving you free for maximum fun in the sun. Shop for bikinis and one-pieces with fierce patterns and bold block colors in sizes 4 to 38, because every body is a beach body.
Help change the world with a simple little switch
More than 400 billion plastic-based chewing gum are chewed each year around the world (enough to cover the all EU!), Mostly single-use, non-biodegradable and chemical-based. With World Environment Day falling on June 5, get vegan, plastic-free and 100% plastic-free gum from the product to the package from Milliways. It comes in three flavors: Mighty Mint, Peppermint Power, and Watermelon Wonder. Change the world, one bite at a time.